Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wyatt's Humor


My son may be a tad naughty at times, but one thing he does have is a beautiful sense of humor. Well, maybe he doesn't know he has a sense of humor, but he says the darndest things. I actually have a journal of things he says so that I can encorporate them into his scrapbook.
A few:

His new "Cars Mayard" undies show that Mayard is Green instead of brown. So, Wyatt asks:

"Why is he green, he's supposed to be brown?!"
I tell him, well, I guess in case you poopy your undies mom can see that its poopy and not mayard."
Couple days later we put those ones on again and he says:
"I bet if I fart Mayard will turn brown"
**********************************************************
I said the f word under my breath I didnt think Wyatt heard me. Until he repeated it with the same frustration as I said it. I said "Ok, Wyatt, mommy said a naughty word, Im wrong, Im sorry, little boys dont say that word"
"Ooooooh" he says. "Right, only mommies say it when they are behind a car with a blinker and he turns the wrong way"
***********************************************************
"Vatos in the House!!"
***********************************************************
"Safety pin my buttcrack"
***********************************************************
During potty training:
Me: "But if you go poopoo in your diaper and not the potty, Im going to be very sad."
He says: "I wont go in diaper, I'll keep it in my butt."
***********************************************************
I had murdered yet another one of Wyatts fish, and we went to the pet store to buy a new one for the fish tank. As I was getting him in the car-
I said : "I dont know buddy, If your fishys keep dying were going to have to get a dog."
Wyatt says "That wont fit in the water"
************************************************************
"Let's eat Ravioli and turn it into poop"
************************************************************
"Boys have a penis girls have a ba-gi-ness"
************************************************************
"This is a really beautiful home, but the fan needs cleaning"
************************************************************
And my favorite, this had me laughing for days-
Wyatt comes in by me and he looks sad.
I ask him: "What's wrong?"
Wyatt says: "The batteries have died"
I say: "The batteries for what?"
Wyatt says: "The batteries for my weiner, theres no more power. The pee won't come out of the pee hole"
p.s. my spell check is not working :)

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.