Monday, February 18, 2008

Wow

I've been without computer for over a week. I've realized how addicted I am to this thing. I use it for everything! Mapquest (can't get anywhere in Racine without it - you'd think I'd pick up a map?) paying my bills, conversing with damn near everyone I've ever met, arranging events for Wyatt and Emma. I was lost without this thing!
It's actually sort of pathetic.

Wyatt's had a fever since Friday. I don't know what else to do. I've tried everything. Time to take him to the doc I guess. Emma is the only one in this house whom isn't sick. Thank goodness. I can only deal with my 2 babies being sick. Wyatt and my husband that is.

3 more lbs gone this week. I've passed the 15lbs gone point. In 1 month. Bah. Im not impressed. I felt like it should have been more for a whole month. I need to kick up the exercise. I crank my fat ass up on the elliptical every night for 20 minutes. Clearly it isn't enough. 2.5 inches off my waist and 1.5 off my hips. Its something I guess.

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.