Friday, March 6, 2009

Today

Emma has been feeling a little sick lately so this morning when it sounded like she was drowning in flem and snot crap I took her to the Dr. She has strep throat. :( Her first one. Let me tell ya... this kid is siiiiiick. Shes not eating (which for her lately is a HUGE deal) she's walking around with a whimper while she rubs the snot from her nose up into her eye. So gross. I will give her a tissue and she knows to wipe her nose but she has yet to learn how to blow it. So we have a big smeary snotty mess here. I feel so bad. This morning when she was doing the whimper shuffle through the house I could feel my heart break. It a crappy feeling when you're her mum and you know there is zilch you can do for the misery.
Wyatt is headed over to grandmas tonight, good thing too, maybe he can be spared the 24 hours of "contagiousness"

She's waking up from her 3rd hour of nap.... and it begins again. God I hope the next few hours are easier than the back 9 were.

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.