Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Empty Bowls

I worked at the Empty Bowls Event in Racine all day yesterday. There was a great turn out and so many local yummy soups. Its quite the event. I even managed to hoist my parent's rear-ends over there to check it out.
My cousin babysat the kids at night (when Randy joined me at the event to serve soup) They were good for her except when she had the audacity to put Wyatt to bed at the proper time. He told her something like he voted and she is cancelled. And the next time daddy invites her over its going to be too bad that she's been cancelled. Lil snot. Yeap, how dare she not let you stay up til midnight little man.
Embarrassing on the parents, but still freakin' funny.

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.