Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thank You Stove Top Chicken Bake



Thanks to Stove Top Chicken Bake, Emma ate about 1 cup of vegetables. That probably makes only 2 cups of vegetables shes eaten in her whole life. :)

Thank you Stove Top, Thank you!

Recipe
1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken (Whole Wheat kind)
1-1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup (Campbell's healthy Request)
1/3 cup Breakstone’s or Knudsen Sour Cream (Fat Free)
1 bag (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained

Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and vegetables in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with the stuffing.
Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through.


Emma Stats as of Today:

*She ate (and by ate, I mean, it entered her mouth was chewed and swallowed) her first noodle. Thank the Lord now we can resume regular Toddler feeding schedules!

*Said "Baba" and meant it

*Said yayayalalblaaaahya *ALL DONE* yayayablaaaaablahya

*Climbed the kitchen table purposely to get the Ms. Fields cookie bag and enjoyed said cookie right there on the top of the table. (when I caught her, she gave me a big chocolate smile and said "Hi!")

*Is going on her 4th! week of diaper rash

*Jumps around and laughs in bed after I've put her to nite nite, then when I come in the room, she belly flops down and pretends to sleep (with a BIG smile on her face)

A funny Wyatt thing too!

We went to the mall and walked past Santa. He told me " I don't wanna go in there!" I said "Why not? If you don't tell Santa what you want for Christmas how will he know what to bring?" Wyatt replied, "Well, I'll just write it in a letter" I then said, "Ooook, well if you don't see Santa, how will he know that you've been a good boy?" He retorts, " I'll just put that in the letter too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, this is a puzzle that Wyatt picked from the Toys for Tots Warehouse to check and clean. So far so good. He's had a really great time putting this together and cleaning the pieces. He's going to be sad to see it go, but, AT LONG LAST!!! he finally understands that this is going to a kid who doesnt have many toys. I guess he just needed something more visual to let "giving to needy children" sink in. Its not just talking about it, its actually doing it. This makes it a little more real for him, I think.




About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.