Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was great. Em stayed home to hand out candy with daddy and Wyatt and I went around the neighborhood. He was over it after 20 minutes, but I kept trucking him along for another half hour after that. There were a lot of older kids (17, 18ish) that were mowing over the little guys so Wyatt was done pretty quick after all that mess.

We had a bonfire with some friends and family after trick or treating. It was a nice way to end the day.

Some pics of the kids:

Emma was a poodle :)


Wyatt was Thomas the Train and his Train Conductor....again...this year. Although he says that next year he will not be needing "Thomas the Box" again.
(p.s. hubby looks totally hot in this picture. rawr)



This outfit was made my Auntie Lisa. Emma learned all about "Twirling" after putting this little number on. :)

I bought this one from a lady on Etsy. I was going to make one myself, but my little brain couldn't comprehend the pillowcase dress design. The arm holes. Couldn't figure out the arm holes.


About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.