Friday, March 7, 2008

Bleh

Weight watchers is going well. I suppose. I've hit a stand still right now. Damn late night boozing. I blame my kids. Yep, my kids. They creep out of bed and run to the fridge and uncork the Merlot, pour and then magically sneak it into my hand - and I say... "WOW! This glass of wine just appeared in my hand. well, best to not let it go to waste." So I drink it. Then I find the rest of the bottle and say "Wow, best to not let THIS go to waste too!" (Those little stinkers snuck out of their rooms EVERY night last week! And viola... we have a 1 lb weight gain last week. And see, I never counted those points because, it wasn't my choice to drink wine every night last week, the kids made me do it.
There we go. A logical explanation for the 1lb weight gain. :) Oh...and by 1lb I mean 4lbs
Yikes.

I had a passion party last week. It was a hoot. My mum came. Never again. I had to hear "This is how I conceived you!" While she points to a lingerie maids outfit. *shutter*
Seriously...there are some things you don't need to know!

Kids are great. Wyatt is able to go to a "regular" 4K this year. (not sure if I blogged about that yet) So...no more Special Ed. My little guy is just about corrected to age. Still needs a little O.T. to help him grasp a utensil/pen the right way, but that's it. So the daunting task of finding a suitable 4K was underway last week. What a freakin' headache that was! All those open houses, Wyatt telling me, "I like the orange school." Why Wyatt?" I say. "Because its orange." he said. Wow. That's a help. Trying to sneak into every 4K classroom in my area to see how its run - not easy to do with the Emma distraction.
No wonder I drank every night last week. (I mean, the kids made me drink last week)


I'm so amazed at how my kids love each other. I mean all siblings should love each other, but they really kind of feed off each other. Emma just sits, smiles and waits for Wyatt to look at her, when he finally does, she's flapping her arms and laughing. And thats just him looking at her! Now, if he makes a face or talks, well then she just tries to crawl onto his lap and camp out there for a while. Its really great.

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.