Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Things

We had a full day. Went to the Kenosha Public museum and the Dinosaur Discovery Museum. There was a man (whom looked like Snata) playing banjo and singing about animals. It was really cute. All the kids were gathered around him, except for mine. Who sat in the chair next to me the whole time occasionally looking away to announce loudly "MOM! THAT LIGHT UP THERE IS BROKEN!! WHY IS THAT LIGHTBULB BROKEN!" Wyatt, its not appropriate to talk about the lights right now. So wierd. Lights/Vents/Fans are like his comfort thing. The thing he resorts to talk about when things are weird different or strange around him. Also, when he doesnt know what else to say/do. Damn Autism, when are you going to go away ?

Anywho. We made homemade pizza dough yesterday. I remember when my mum used to do it it would take all day to rise and it tasted delicious. I made mine in 2 hours total and in my opinion tasted like wood.
Wyatt had fun making it though. He likes to roll it out. We thought we'd be able to flip it in the air Italian Chef style cause it was homemade....not so much. We just splattered flour all over the kitchen.
Tonight the boys started "germinating" our spring veggies. I think thats the word green thumb people use. Wyatt likes to dig in dirt...what boy doesnt.

Speaking of Sailor Boy. Doofus has to go on a training mission for the entire month of June. Lovely. And here I thought "shore duty" meant.. umm.. he stayed on shore ? Urgh. Silly me. Im bitter. Oh well, guess tis' Navy Life for me. Considering we were looking down the throat of actual ground combat Iraq deployment duty - TWICE in the last 6 months, I should be grateful. God knows he and I have lost enough of our friends to this B.S.

I thought Navy men stayed on ships ? Again, silly me.

My favorite Em clip of the day...



About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.