Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cake anyone ?

Went to my Weight Watchers meeting this morning. I weighed 9.6 lbs less this week. *happy dance* This is exactly what I needed to keep me going. Whew.

I ordered Wyatt's Mickey Mouse cake today from Piggly Wiggly. Same thing at O&H costed $12 more. Crazy..its just flour sugar and water. Yesh.
I hope Wyatt's looming cold goes away or stays at bay until after his party. He's got a cough today and a fever. Fan-bloody-tastic.
Emma has a runny nose...no knew news there. She's had a perpetual runny nose since she started teething. I'm so happy with her. Shes got 2 teeth, can roll both ways, and sits all by herself. It's going so fast. With Wyatt, it seemed he stayed a baby forever. I guess this is what happens when you don't have a preemie baby. You blink and the infant days are over! Makes me want to have another baby. HA...riiiiiight. The only way that's happening is if Randy gets out of the Navy in July. Which deep down I know that not going to happen. But..that's a whole different rant.

AH! My youngest bellows.

Ta ta

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.