Monday, October 11, 2010

Super Emma

Emma - "Im a super hero!"

Me: "Oh yea? You fight crime?"

Emma - "No, I fix stuff."

Me: "Fix?"

Emma- "Yea, what can I do for you?"

Me: "Can you put the laundry in the hamper?"

Emma- "No."

Me- "Can you clean up the living room?"

Emma- "No"

Me- "What will you fix?"

Emma- "I fix your foot."

Me- "Ok"

Emma then kissed my foot, then promptly ran into the kitchen to fix the backdoor too. Apparently it was broken.

It was a fun afternoon with Emma today. She was taking flying leaps and running all over hell and gone. It was hillarious.







About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.