Saturday, January 29, 2011

sad thoughts



My boy will be 7 in a week.
Wyatt is super sad. Now all of a sudden out of freakin' no where, he wants a kids party ON HIS BIRTHDAY and not after. (we were going to do something after Randy got back end of the month) He's really upset that people wont be here for a party. I dont know what to do. I put a event on my mommies site for a pajama party the day before his birthday to watch Despicable Me and have pizza, but no one has replied and I dont think anyone will. They just don't know us well and a lot of the womens kids are younger. It sucks. I just...feel so helpless. Part of me just wants to say the hell with it and put invites in his bag on Monday and see what shakes. I wouldn't have a clue what to do for a birthday party, I dont have games ready and Wyatt thinks hes getting a magician on his birthday and I have no idea where he got that from. *cry*
This is such a mess. I just feel so bad for him
on top of that....
Emma was sitting on the couch looking like someone shit in her cherrios. I asked her.. Whats wrong?" she told me "want friend to come play with me" I said "Where, at school?" She said "No, I want my old friends to come my house and play with me."
That broke my heart. I knew Wyatt was having trouble not having friends, I had no idea Emma was sad and thinking about it too.
Well babies...that makes 3 of us.
My God. Just tell me what to do. Tell me how to make this better for them.



About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.