Sunday, January 30, 2011

And now, if I may, a picture montage...


Believe it or not, the best Christmas Day shot I have of the kids...


Lots of snow! (For Virginia standards) 5 inches.


My boys.


Emma and her new bed...



Lost his first tooth Jan 5th 2011...

Daddy bought Wyatt Mouse Trap for his birthday before he left for sea..


Wyatt and I at Wyatt's Pre-Daddy Leaving Dinner

Emma looking all sassy.



Emma studying hard.

Wyatt and his class at their "Way Down Deep in the Deep Blue Sea" Muscial Production. They all look a little nutty because it was Pajama day, then the kids had to put on their tropical gear on top of it for the production. It was adorable. And this year Wyatt actually sang and moved his hands! Woot!

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.