Wednesday, April 21, 2010




Yea. I just don't know.
Did you know a pull-up can be a hat as well?
Emma... Emma... Emma... This girl is so silly. I've always said she has this music playing in her head at all times. Shes got this whole rhythm to her that so uniquely Emma. She's the most challenging little thing but a lot of fun and never a dull moment.
He vocab has boomed. Although she prefers to speak in 2-3 word phrases. She will try to get her point across with as little words as possible.
She has also recently surprised me. I had no idea she knew all her colors, can completely undress herself/redress as well as write "M" as her name. Feels like all that happened overnight and she let me know all in one day that she could do these things. Its interesting.

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.