Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Wyatt: "I think he's coming tonight!"
Me: "The Easter Bunny?"
Wyatt: "Yes!"
Me: "I dont know... have you been good?"
Wyatt: "Have I?"
Me: "I don't know, have you?"
Wyatt: "Well... besides a few minor outbursts, yea."
********************************************
Easter was good. The kids each received scooters. They thought it was pretty awesome. We visited a new church. They both had their own learning rooms while I was in service. Emma loved it, Wyatt hated it. I think because church service ran 2 hours long! Yikes... wasn't even a Catholic service! But it was a very cool church. Its sanctuary was like a freaking theater, the first part was like this Christian Rock concert... I've never ever been to a church where people clapped after performances! It was a pretty awesome experience.
Lunch at grandpas house then by the time we got home the kids were pooped.
It was a good day... would have only been better if Daddy was home.

















About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.