Friday, December 12, 2008

Tis' the Season

Busy, busy, busy.
There's the baking.... (Story goes, Wyatt and I had aprons on, Emma yanked this down from the hook and nudged me to put it on her.)
The Advent Calendar...

The Snow...

The finding of the Christmas tree...



The crying because we didn't buy the gangliest tree on the lot...

The Decorating of the Christmas tree...

The butchering of the slain deer, and the telling of friends' that "Daddy Shot Santa's Reindeer!"(how redneck are we? seriously Yea, thats a deer leg in my f*ing living room, chunked on a piece of cardboard on my f*ing coffee table.)

And Fun Christmas Crafts...



It's been really busy and over-scheduled. I'm really trying to be grateful and love every minute of the chaos. This time next year, I have a feeling we'll be pretty lonely in our new town.
Cheers.


About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.