Sunday, October 5, 2008

Who is your Candidate ?

http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

I love this calculator. You can click on the issues and learn more about them if your not sure where each side is on it. I am 75% Obama and Nadar tied.

After an alarming conversation with my mum, I made her take this quiz. (I refused to believe she had republican views, not that there is anything wrong with having that view, I just know she doesn't sit right in the mold) I was right...she is soooo not republican. I don't think she knew that.

This is an important election! Find out where you are on the issues that are important to you, and vote for who's best! This is your life, and your voting for your future as well as your children's future.

Holy hell, when did I start to care so much about this stuff???? I wore an anarchists pin for 4 straight years in high school. Oooooh, I was so cool.


And ladies.....

I don't know where public school failed me. I know they must have touched on this, must have been when I knew everything and wore the anarchists pin, but I've recently looked into it myself. Women's Sufferage. Do you know what those women went through just to give us the right to vote? It's amazing! They were arrested, beaten, even tortured for picketing the White House. If your not the reading kind...Go watch "Iron Jawed Angels"

These women deserve our adoration!

As women, we owe it to them to vote. You can't bitch if you don't vote right?
What would Susan say ?







I will now come down from my soap box. have a pleasant evening!

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.