Thursday, October 2, 2008

Weight Loss Gods

Ummm....

Went to buy new shoes today. Went to my normal section. Grabbed my normal size. Too Big. Ok. Maybe its just the shoe? Tried another one...too big. And another, and another. What the hell ? Went to the next lower size..... perfect fit.

Seriously ? Ummm....

Attention weight loss Gods:

I have been working my butt off to hopefully "work my butt off" and you give me smaller feet instead of a smaller ass ? Really ? Next time your flicking your magic wand at my body, could you aim it at a spot that isnt so redundant ?

Thaaaanks!

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.