Monday, October 20, 2008

Holiday Spirit

We're all in fine holiday spirit here. By holiday I mean Halloween & the Fall Season. The way I feel about Halloween is how most folks feel about Christmas. It's just my thing. Dead things, fall colors, the smell of burning leaves, my wedding anniversary, the start of the "cold" season, pumpkin farms. Love it all. I'm trying to instill my love of the holiday into the kids. They ain't bitin. Not yet anyway, although I did manage to get Wyatt to love Nightmare before Christmas. Its a start I guess.










Anyway... We went to Land of the Giants. Randy helped farmer Dave out in the field and in return, Farmer Dave said we could pick a few of anything we wanted. We got this monstrous pumpkin and also some other pumpkins with the biggest fattest stems I've ever seen.









































Oh...a moment to love on my hubbys arm muscles. He helped unload like 30 of these bad boys and I was drooling and taking pictures. He ain't got a bad bum either. Love you hunny!





















Time for fall themed sugar cookies too :)









Also... we went to Apple Holler. Haven't been there in a while. Prices kind of have us heading for the hills.... but .... They have the coolest corn thingy....



















Doesn't that look like fun?!










About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.