Monday, March 15, 2010

Well!

The visit with dad went well.
Wyatt and I had all these big ideas of places we wanted to go with dad but they were quickly abandoned after he got here. I think we all just wanted to hang around at home and be with each other. (Cant really do that at Betty Brinns!)
It was a great visit and I think it may have done Wyatt some good. Now he knows that dad will come visit and his being gone is only temporary.
When Randy got in the car from the airport Emmas face lit up and it was ll "Daddy! Daddy! I looove yoooou!"
THEN.......
(HOURS after he got home) It was sweet to hear Wyatt whisper to dad, "Im happy you're home daddy, I missed you"

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.