Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Day of 4K

I can't believe I am just blogging this now.

Wyatt's first day of school was Sept. 3rd. He was completely excited/anxious. He made sure that his clothes, hair, backpack and lunch bag were "doing the right thing" as he calls it.
Of course after we took this picture it started to rain... so back in the house we go for one more thing.
When we got to his school and into his classroom, he was like an old pro. He got really silly and felt right at home. Barely said bye to mom and dad. *sniffle, sniffle*

Why was I the only mom with a camera in the classroom ? Randy was getting seriously annoyed with me....as shown by the picture below :)


Every day since his first he as loved his class! There hasn't been one morning where he grunted about going to school. He's happy and at the end of the school day he'll give me a generic rundown of everything they did. It's usually something like "I played, I learned, I did stations, I did everything the teacher told me to do."


About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.