Friday, May 23, 2008

Tick Tick Tick

Just 1 more week and the project is over. It should be a great event, I'll be relieved when I see more than 50 people show up.

Wyatt has been on a whole different dimension lately. He has been smacking Emma with things, pushing her over when she tries to stand. Not sure what to do about this. She is getting so banged up. There's only so many times I can say "Sister is little, she loves you, we can't hurt her." or something to that effect. It's clearly not working. Maybe one on one only Wyatt time? Is he jealous or something?
Parenting is hard. Really Really Hard. I feel like one false move and my kid is going to be the one climbing the clock-tower, or talking to a therapist saying "it all started when my mother...."

As of today, Emma has5 teeth. You'd think that means shes going to take an active roll in eating "people" food ? Not so much. She would drink only milk all day if I let her.

Between parenting the bobsy twins, finishing the safety fair, and dealing with Military B.S. I have been a real out of touch person. I barely return phone calls, or check email, let alone caller ID, so if you have called me and didn't leave a message, I seriously have no idea if you called me. Im praying that after the safety fair is done, I'll be able to de-stress.

Ya know....it is really my fault Im stressed. Im sure if it was anyone else coordinating this thing, they wouldnt make it look this difficult. :)

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.