Wednesday, February 13, 2013

moments

I had a cool moment with Emma this morning. We were sitting on the floor together, she on my lap and my arms around her while she ate her cereal.
As usual she was full of questions.
I kissed her head and tell her (as I've been telling both of the kids lately) "I love you, even when you cant see me."
So, this sparked a question from her- "When you arent here anymore, if you die, whos going to help me get on the computer?  Who knows your passwords?"  haha. I just told her that "if I wasnt here anymore, she doesnt need to worry about anything like that because daddy and probably grandmas or maybe a nice nanny would be here looking after you both and would know all the answers.  You will always be taken care of. Your only job is to know mommy still loves you even if you cant see me and you need to think of me in a smile."
We cuddled until we were late for school.

There really are no words to describe the way I feel about Wyatt, Emma and Randy.

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.