Monday, June 11, 2012

Over and year ago....

Its been over a year since I've made a blog post. I had ended with Randy's deployment, that should probably speak volumes about why I hadn't been able to update. Then life. Then death.   I wrote a post shortly after my dad died. I havent posted it yet. It was about that experience.  It has taken me months to complete it. I hadn't felt like writing anything and writing about that particular experience took time.  I'm still not done. But I think its time to kick back into gear. The kids are growing. Getting wittier, smarter, more devious.  I continue to be far away from family which was the whole reason I had started a blog in the first place. To update family and friends.  Annnnd.... so that when the kids are older and I'm at deaths door and cant remember shit, they can look back at their mothers account of their lives at the time. In the heart of things.  So that maybe even I can look back and say...God I was stupid, what was I thinking ?  Or wow, I could have done THAT differently. Or, wow. I'm a pretty awesome mom.... sporadically.  So. Sorry kids, for reference to your lives the past year, check my Facebook.

Anyway. Thats that.


About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.