Monday, June 2, 2008

Sniffle

My kids are sick.

Lil M has the start of an ear infection. The 3rd one in her life, and her Doc is sending us to an E.N.T doc to discuss the possibility of tubes. Ack.
She is miserable. Her molar gums and her front top gums are all swollen, she's drooly, fever, poor thing, those teeth are giving her such a hard time. She will just wimper and there is NOTHING I can do for her. Nothing I do works to soothe her. It sucks. For me and her. :(

Wyatt......has pink eye. Urgh. How the hell do you get pink eye ? Im mean, seriously. Oooh, thats where my itchy eye came from. yesh. He's pretty intrigued by the term pink eye. He thinks it means that his eye is getting fancy. Don't ask me where he picks this stuff up.

On an up note. The safety fair was a success. More than 10 people showed up so Im happy. Whew.

About Me

My photo
Im the mother of a 7 yr. old and a 10 year old. Married for 100 years to a sailor. Formally a criminal justice student that got lots of sleep and laid on a bed not covered in goldfish crackers.